Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
Beloved, I AM sovereign, and I AM strong. I AM YHVH Tsur – the Lord your strength, and YHVH Misgab – the Lord your Strong Tower. I AM unchanging – the alpha and omega, the same yesterday, today, and forever. Rest in Me.
My character is infallible. It creates a safe and stable foundation for you – a place you can rely on. Rest in Me. My name reflects My character, for I AM that I AM. Remember, beloved, run to Me, rest in Me, and rely on Me, for I AM wholly faithful and ever true.
Lunchtime Live: Large and in Charge
- Testimony: favorite colors and right on word (Carolyn)
- Show and tell: checkerboard flute named Harmony by Mike Whallon of Grey Wolf Flutes
- Prophetic Nugget: Run, Rest, Rely
- Dyed4you Art: Watchful Sovereign
- Dyed4you silk: Patchwork bendie wing (8mm aka “standard” weight silk) called Dominion, HaShem silk for throw
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “Names of God”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By