Psalm 27:4 (VOICE) I am pleading with the Eternal for this one thing, my soul’s desire: To live with Him all of my days— in the shadow of His temple, To behold His beauty and ponder His ways in the company of His people.
Beloved, embrace the sweet privilege of unhindered access to Me. In the same way that you would deeply feel the honor of being invited to spend time with a president or king, even more so with the King of Kings.
Resist the urge to allow the familiarity of unfettered access to breed a devaluing of the gift you’ve been given of intimate relationship with Me. Magnify Me. See Me as I AM. Sit in awe at the depth of love and favor I’ve bestowed upon you. Dwell in My beauty, beloved, and embrace the gift you’ve been given.
Lunchtime Live: Pressing in for More
- Show and tell: Inspired Flow Art Emerging from the Darkness tote
- Dyed4you Art: Surrendered Heart
- Prophetic Nugget: Dwell in My Beauty
- Dyed4you silk: My Carrier of Peace (part of the multi-silk: Expanding His Kingdom included in the Dyed4you Art piece)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called Keys for Hearing God
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By