The name of this silk is My Carrier of Peace (also read the testimony about this silk Peace Breakthrough). The colors in it are:
- Sky blue representing open heaven and rain
- Electric blue representing intensity
- Brandy representing rich life coming forth from the dry places
- Black representing Shadow of the Almighty and hovering of Holy Spirit
- Silver representing armor of God and righteousness
- Pearl representing angelic presence and divine light
The scriptures that go with it are:
- John 14:27 (AMP) Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge].
- 1 Peter 5:6-11 (AMP) Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time, casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully]. Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour. But resist him, be firm in your faith [against his attack–rooted, established, immovable], knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by your brothers and sisters throughout the world. [You do not suffer alone.] After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace [who imparts His blessing and favor], who called you to His own eternal glory in Christ, will Himself complete, confirm, strengthen, and establish you [making you what you ought to be]. To Him be dominion (power, authority, sovereignty) forever and ever. Amen.
- Matthew 6:31-34 (AMP) Therefore do not worry or be anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted), saying, ‘What are we going to eat?’ or ‘What are we going to drink?’ or ‘What are we going to wear?’ For the [pagan] Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; [but do not worry,] for your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right–the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also. “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Isaiah 12:5-6 (AMP) Sing praises to the LORD, for He has done excellent and glorious things; Let this be known throughout the earth. Rejoice and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.
- Psalm 55:6-8 (AMP) And I say, “Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. “I would wander far away, I would lodge in the [peace of the] wilderness. Selah. “I would hurry to my refuge [my tranquil shelter far away] From the stormy wind and from the tempest.”
- Psalm 55:22 (AMP) Cast your burden on the LORD [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail).
- Psalm 62:5-8 (AMP) For God alone my soul waits in silence and quietly submits to Him, For my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; My fortress and my defense, I will not be shaken or discouraged. On God my salvation and my glory rest; He is my rock of [unyielding] strength, my refuge is in God. Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah.
A Prophetic Nugget from our Dyed4you Ministries blog is connected to this. It is called “Allow My Perfect Love to Impart Perfect Peace.”
John 14:27 (TLB) I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn’t fragile like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
Beloved, peace is My gift to you. As you rest in the knowledge that I AM sovereign, I AM for you, I AM covering you, and I AM working all things for good; you can relax into that place of abandoned control – leaving the details to Me and receiving for yourself the peace that surpasses all understanding. For I AM faithful and the peace I bring is one that combats chaos, a strong and active peace. Unshakable and abiding.
When you truly comprehend and accept who I AM, you can stop trying to manage and manipulate the details and release them to Me knowing My ability to handle them far exceeds your own both because of My view (I see the beginning and the end) and because of My wisdom (I see the inner workings and know the secret thoughts of men’s hearts). And when all that is framed in My deep and unending love for you, you no longer will feel the need to usurp My role, but instead will happily place it in My hands and skip off with the lightness and joy of the child you are called to be. Beloved, allow My perfect love to impart perfect peace.
My Dear Beloved, My Dove, Come and take shelter under My wings. Release your heart to Me and I will give you rest. Do not worry. All will be well. You are covered. You have waited a long time for your call to be answered. You have been commissioned. Now go forth with My permission, in My peace. Be a carrier of My peace.
Another Prophetic Nugget from our Dyed4you Ministries blog is connected to this. It is called “Carrier of My Living Water.”
Revelation 22:1 (VOICE) My heavenly guide brought me to the river of pure living waters, shimmering as brilliantly as crystal. It flowed out from the throne of God and of the Lamb,
Beloved, My living water flows fresh and clear from heaven – raining down on you. Raise your arms and open your heart and receive My flow. Drink deeply, beloved, and allow the refreshing, life-giving flow to saturate every area of your being and your life. You are a beautiful vessel, beloved, let Me fill you to overflowing.
And then, beloved, pour it forth on the dry and cracked people and places and situations around you. You are a conduit – a carrier of Me – to a lost and dying world who desperately need a touch from Me. Be that touch. Minister My love, My healing, My refreshing, My living water and bring forth life and life abundantly all around you.
Beloved, delight yourself in Me. Restore your hope in Me. I cover you. I care for you (1 Peter 5:6-7). Do not turn to the right or to the left. My hope is sufficient for you. My grace is enough for you. You are My gift to the world. You are My gift. I delight in you. I sing over you.
Beloved, renew a right spirit in this generation for Me. Renew a right spirit. May they cleanse themselves before Me; call out to Me and I will save them. Restore the sight to the blind. Restore the hearing to the deaf. Raise the dead to life. You have come forth and proven my word over you. Come to life, bloom under My care. Your fruit is rich. Your fruit is delicious and healing to the soul, to the bone and marrow.
Beloved, you walk in My blessing. Be renewed in Me. Be fully restored, rested and refreshed. Take flight and soar. It is time to soar again Beloved. Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid of the wind and waves. You are tender in heart, but not in body. You will withstand what comes because you are Mine and I cherish you. I adore you and I have you covered. You will repel the advances of the enemy and take back what is Mine. Cherish what you have and I will pour out more. Renew yourself in Me and I will pour more out upon you. Renew yourself in me and you will never go dry (1 Kings 17:14-16).
Beloved, dance with me. Beloved, you are Mine and I adore you. Make haste to do my will. Make haste. Do not delay. I have restored you and filled you up. Make haste and see what I have for you. Renew yourself in Me. Taste My vision. Sing songs of praise. Worship Me. Beloved, you are My Dove. You are My gentle, tender, strong dove. Be still and see what I am doing.
Chase after Me and remain steadfast in My will. Do not stir from what I have for you. Remain steadfast and it will be completed. Taste and see that I am good and I will fulfill what I have spoken. Remember Me in all things. Restore. Restore. Restore. Restore My people to My Righteousness. Restore My people to My Peace. Beloved I have commissioned you now go forth and do what I have commanded you and prosper.
A vision from Elisa Eaton of Waiting in the Wings is connected to this.
One night, as I was getting ready for bed, I sensed a presence “arrive” in the room. I discerned that it was an angel. I quieted myself, and then I saw him in my mind’s eye. He had very long, straight pale hair. He was wearing black clothing with shiny, silver armor over it. I admit that at first, I was a little guarded because his appearance. He reminded me of something from a fantasy movie! However, I felt the Spirit telling me to relax and inquire; I sensed the angel’s appearance was meant to communicate something to me based on my personal experiences.
I asked the angel what his name was and he said, “Winds of Change”. Now, I’ve been hearing about this angel for the last few years. And although this was my first time “seeing” him, I have definitely sensed him stirring the atmosphere at season changes—in the natural and spiritual.
He walked over to me, placed a note into my hand, and said, “The day and the hour is at hand.” I sensed he was giving me a note from the Father and that the message was in regards to this next season change. Clearly, this angel was here to herald that it was time on the earthly clock for the fulfillment of one of God’s promises to me, a great desire of my heart.
Well, I thought that this was the end of his message. As I went to go finish up a few tasks, he suddenly appeared again, standing behind me. He grabbed me around the waist, and in the Spirit, I could feel us flying or hovering upward. I have been seeing this a lot lately, and have learned that angels are responsible for transporting us in the spiritual realm.
“I’m teaching you to fly in recovery mode,” Winds of Change said. In the Spirit, I heard the sound of a helicopter. “This is your recovery vehicle. You have a lot to learn. I’ll be teaching you.”
“What do you as the winds of change have to do with recovery?” I asked. “And what kind of recovery?”
“Recovery of the breath,” he answered. “You have your med-kit ready.” In the Spirit, I saw myself like a doctor, and I had an emergency medical field kit hanging over my shoulders. “You’ll be operating on the slide. Your countrymen need you. With your med-kit available, undercover, you will be escorting them to new heights to explore the Land.”
Just like military medical officers are trained and prepared to fly into a war zone in helicopters and attend to the wounded, there are those in the Kingdom called to the same task. God chooses His most trained and trusted vessels to be deliverers. In partnership with the angelic, these deliverers are sent to those who are crying out for healing and freedom from the trauma of their pasts and the bondage of sin that has resulted. Deliverers are sent to minister to people and bring recovery, revival (Hosea 6:2)—and often in the very areas where they have personally experienced God’s healing touch and deliverance. True change can only happen when the Spirit brings liberty. Once free from the pain and baggage of the past, God’s people are free to mature in Christ, soar to new heights in the Spirit, and embrace the Land of Promise that He has redeemed for them.
A word called “Breakthrough” from June Reinke of Prophetic Light is connected to this.
I will give you the breakthrough that you are longing for as you press into My presence and glory, says the LORD. For it is not what you can do, but what I will do for you. Your joy will be FULL, not partial. Your purpose will be fulfilled, not just in part. Your heart will rejoice, not be sorrowful. For I will break through the darkness that is around you and give you light. I will break through the sickness and give you healing. I will break through the impossibilities and give you what you have longed for and waited for Me to give. Your faith and trust in Me will not be without reward, says the LORD.
I Am your reward, and I reward those who diligently seek Me, says the LORD. Come into My presence and eat at My table right next to Me, where you will enjoy fellowship and friendship with ME. I will give you all that you need as you make Me your pursuit. Do not wait. Do not put your trust in anyone or anything that will fall short of your need and expectation. I Am your source at all times, and your faith in Me will make you whole. It will become your tangible reality as you are given breakthrough and embrace the desires of your heart, says the LORD.
A poem from The Quickened Word called “Go Forth Oh Sons of Dove!” is connected to this.
Deep within the breast of the dove
A gentle heart beats with God’s love.
Softly cooing, deeply yearning
Always beating, ever stirring.
Humble in nature, pure and white
Are the dove ones, God’s pure delight.
Called in heaven, sent to the earth
Having waited long to be birthed.
Eyes opened, awakened from sleep
Penetrated shells cracked so deep.
Until their hearts became broken
Their shells would never be opened.
Wiser now through silent suffering
From deep groanings under their wings.
Long they have waited for their God.
Heaven releases, earth applauds.
Go forth sent ones, doves of great worth!
Peacemakers sent to walk the earth.
Covering cracks with righteous prayers
Establishing rule, as God’s heirs.
Interceding Words, bridge the gap
That which offends covered and wrapped.
Praying for those not innocent
Grieving over all that is bent.
Knowing God, they tremble with fear
At what they see, at what they hear
Of wicked tares sown in the dark
Of what tares reap outside the ark.
Candled with floodlight, hearts are shown.
A dove’s defense is God alone.
Sacrificed covenants; they’re spent.
Not for their own sake, they defend.
With the olive branch in their beak
They’re sent as signs to those who seek.
Not from striving, but in His rest
Believing God’s Word as their best.
Lifted up in God’s holy hand
He’s set them free, they’ll walk the land.
Salted sacrifice; heavens’ sons
Sprinkling the earth as glorious ones.
The Hebrew word for peace is “shalom” which has a meaning “restoration back to wholeness and completeness”. As a carrier of His peace, you are called to bring restoration and wholeness. A touch from heaven – bringing heaven to earth – being His hands and feet, and representing His heart.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Shalom, which is used as a reminder the peace that surpasses all understanding – the peace that wars against chaos – is ours through Jesus. The scripture that goes with this oil is Philippians 4:7, “And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
The deeper meaning of this oil reads: Peace is not just some quiet restful thing when it comes from God – it is a force, a force that pushes back the chaos from the enemy and the world seeking to overtake us.
We pray it blesses you!
Above is the inspiration image next to the final silk. It’s fun to see how the pieces came together 🙂
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, I explain on my personal blog in a post called God Speaking Through Silk why I began sharing these on my personal blog. Later, I felt led to share some on the Dyed4you Ministries blog as well. So I share some here and some there (you can find the ones there in the silk words category). To find out more about the words we birth – including how they are created and what is typically included – visit our About Our Silk Letters and Art Words page.
And though I don’t post these for the purpose of selling them, I know sometimes one will just grab you and you KNOW you’re supposed to have it. If that’s the case you can check on Dyed4you Readymade to see if I have one completed already or you can see what types of products I offer and request I make you one in this style.
After posting this, I did a Facebook live sharing the story – which includes both My Carrier of Peace (read the silk word on this page/read the testimony) and Eyes Wide Open which is a multi-silk word comprised of Focused on the Kingdom and Sword of the Spirit (read the silk word/read the testimony). I get a little rambly, but it’s fun hearing the story in addition to reading the details 🙂 I hope you’re blessed by it!