Malachi 2:6 (VOICE) He spoke the law of truth, and falsehood was not found on his lips. In peace and justice he walked with Me, and he turned many from iniquity by his words and example;
Beloved, resist the urge to compromise your integrity. There is no such thing as a small lie. Even what appears as minor and innocuous opens doors in the spiritual realm and shifts things in the natural.
Be known as a person of character. Be someone who resists falsehood, and who loves justice and peace. Lead by example, beloved. Be steadfast, and live in honesty and harmony.
Lunchtime Live: Godly Character
- no Lunchtime Live next week (thanksgiving)
- FYI out of town (no shipping) from December 19-27
- Larisa live on Dyed4you’s Facebook page on Tuesdays at 2pm central
- Dyed4you Art: Woman of Valor
- Prophetic Nugget: Live Honesty and in Harmony
- Dyed4you silk: River of Fire large spin wing (8mm aka “standard” weight silk), Battle Cry Dyed4you throw, Sword of the Spirit regular spin wing (part of Eyes Wide Open multisilk)
- Other stuff: MeghanW posts called Children of God (1 John 3:10) and God is Faithful (Even When We Are Not)
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By