The idea for this silk began a few weeks ago at church when my pastor was talking about having a “hearing heart” and was connecting it to the scripture in 1 Kings that is the foundation of this silk. It percolated for a couple weeks with God downloading bits and pieces here and there, birthing a new anointing oil in the midst of it, and finally bringing this forth. The name of this silk is Hearing Heart. The colors in it are:
- Light blue representing wisdom from above
- Purple representing divine authority
- Violet representing mind of Christ
- Pale pink representing compassion
- Silver representing wisdom of Solomon
- 1 Kings 3:9-14 (VOICE) Please give Your servant a listening heart for judging Your people and for knowing the difference between what is good and what is evil. Who is capable of judging Your chosen ones, a great people? The Lord was delighted by Solomon’s request. Eternal One: Since you have asked for wisdom and not for an extended lifetime or for personal wealth or for the annihilation of your enemies, since you have instead asked for the ability to understand justice, I will honor your request. I have planted the deepest human wisdom into your heart. There has never been nor will there ever be a man like you. I have also given you the things for which you have not asked—wealth and an honorable reputation. There will be no other kings like you for as long as you live. If you live a life devoted to Me, if you remain loyal to My laws and commands just as your father David did, then I will add days to your life.
- James 1:5 (AMPC) If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.
A “Prophetic Nugget” called “A Hearing Heart of Wisdom and Humility” from our Dyed4you Ministries blog is connected to this silk.
1 Kings 3:9 (JUB) Give, therefore, thy slave a hearing heart to judge thy people that I may discern between good and evil, for who is able to govern this thy so great a people?
Beloved, like Solomon, desire wisdom. Wisdom to know Me more and to better understand My will and My ways. Wisdom to have a hearing heart – one that knows well My voice. Wisdom to see the ploys of the enemy and be able to thwart them and (when asked) counsel others on how to do the same. Beloved, wisdom is a precious jewel, more valuable than silver and gold, seek it – seek Me.
With wisdom must come humility. Remember the Source of your wisdom and it will be easier to resist the temptation to get puffed up. In humility and wisdom, walk in My ways and share My truths. Be light and salt, by your very life challenging those around you to reject compromise and seek Me with their whole hearts. So ask Me for wisdom, beloved. It will not be denied.
…pursue wisdom and God will delight in giving her to you. Throw yourself after wisdom, give your all, just as bridegroom gives all to his bride. Marry wisdom and you will make the best decisions for a life in step with the Lord.
Proverbs 4:6-9 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown.
I will give you My wisdom just for the asking, says the LORD. You are not without good counsel, for I Am your counselor. I do not give you a list of options for you to choose from, but I always show you exactly what you need to do. I Am faithful to you. I will not ignore the cry of your heart, and I Am your constant companion and helper. Trust in Me at all times. I will never bring confusion into your life. I will answer you and give you clarity, for I will not speak to you in riddles. Listen to My still small voice within you. For I Am not silent. I Am speaking. All those who love Me will hear My voice that is directive, and follow Me, says the LORD.
Your problems are not too difficult for Me, says the LORD. I have the answers to the most troubling circumstances that you will encounter. They are easy for Me, says the Lord, and I will make a way for you where there is no way. THERE IS A WAY OUT and there is a way up and there is a way over for you, says the LORD. I will create a place for you and make all things new. I do not have to renovate the old and fix the obsolete, for new is new, and I need nothing to create something new for you. I know what you need and I will supply it and I will be all that you need. For I created all things that exist with My mouth, and there is nothing that I cannot do. Lift up those hands that hang down and lift up your voice in praise to Me, for you are My child, and I will never forget you or turn My back on you. I Am your provider and your helper, and My counsel that I give you will bring you success and the answers that I give you are always answers of peace, says the LORD.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Accessible Wisdom, which is used in agreeing for a download of wisdom from above. The scriptures that go with this anointing oil are:
- James 1:5 (ESV) If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
- 1 Kings 3:10 (NLT) The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for wisdom.
The deeper meaning behind this oil reads, “Wisdom is available from God if we will but ask. Too often we don’t take the time to pause because we allow ourselves to feel pressured to take action or make a decision. Refuse to allow the enemy to rush you. Make the time to pause, ask God for wisdom, and receive the download from above for He promises He gives generously to all who ask. So be one who asks! Make the time. Take that pause and hear and receive.”
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, I explain on my personal blog in a post called God Speaking Through Silk why I began sharing these on my personal blog. Later, I felt led to share some on the Dyed4you Ministries blog as well. So I share some here and some there (you can find the ones there in the silk words category). To find out more about the words we birth – including how they are created and what is typically included – visit our About Our Silk Letters and Art Words page.
And though I don’t post these for the purpose of selling them, I know sometimes one will just grab you and you KNOW you’re supposed to have it. If that’s the case you can check on Dyed4you Readymade to see if I have one completed already or you can see what types of products I offer and request I make you one in this style.
Below are a variety of renditions of this silk (and one in motion at church)