- D4Yart Decks are in stock and ready to ship
- Testimony: Gifting 1 D4Yart Deck card at a time
- Perazim (Breakthrough) Crinkle Silk available on Etsy
- @D4YartDeck Card Pull: MAKE MUSIC
- The “MAKE MUSIC” card from D4Yart Deck 3 is connected to this. The card is based on the “Altar of Praise” Dyed4you Art piece, and it reads, “Release a sound of joy. Let a melody flow from your heart, and resist the urge to judge its quality – rather simply let your soul flow forth in music. Hum. Sing. Whistle. Let your sound come forth – let the music and frequency within you shift the world around you.”
- D4Yart Decks are in stock and ready to ship
- Prophetic Choice Print
- 8×10 print with its prophetic download (fun gift idea!)
- Crinkle Silk called Deserving of Dignity
- @D4YartDeck Card Pull: SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
- The “SPIRITUAL AWAKENING” card from D4Yart Deck 3 is connected to this. The card is based on the “Pervasive Light” Dyed4you Art piece, and it reads, “Refuse to allow yourself to be limited by what your natural senses tell you – there is so much more than what your natural body experiences, so transcend physical limitations and move into a fuller understanding. Tap into your spiritual senses – your intuition, your “gut” – be conscious of what lies beyond, and then watch as from that peaceful place of limitless abundance manifestation pours forth into your natural realm.”
The name of your silk is YHVH Sabaoth (Lord of Hosts). The colors in it are:
- Turquoise representing spiritual warfare
- Maroon representing shed blood
- Black representing crushing the enemy
- Silver shimmer representing angelic presence
Sabaoth / Ts’vaot or Tsaba (Hebrew for hosts) means that which goes forth, army, war, warfare, host. YHVH Sabaoth denotes His universal sovereignty. He is the one who goes forth and leads the army.
The name of your silk is Chay Elohim (Living God) [23rd Psalm]. The colors in it are:
- Rose (pink) representing tender loving care
- Golden yellow representing joy
- Sky blue representing wind of heaven
- Turquoise representing healing waters
- Kelly green representing life
- Dark teal representing fertile, flourishing
- Gold shimmer representing divine light
The name of your silk is Catalyst to Intimacy. The colors in it are:
- Maroon representing love song
- Coral representing depth of God’s heart
- Light olive representing anointing
- Dark teal representing fertile ground
- Peacock blue representing the beauty of His presence
- Lilac representing intimacy
- Gold shimmer representing glory of God’s presence
The name of your silk is Increase. The colors in it are:
- White representing overcoming
- Light Blue representing life-giving flow of the Holy Spirit
- Light Turquoise representing healing
- Dark Teal representing increase
- Green halo shimmer representing double portion
The flow of the Holy Spirit (light blue) which comes from intimacy with God undergirds everything… it may not be visible to everyone, but the results of it – the increase (dark teal) – is apparent to all. It brings healing (turquoise) where it’s needed and allows an unobstructed flow. As you increase in all of these areas, there will be an overflow from your heart. The outpouring will be a living water that will bring life to a dry and parched people/land.
The scripture that goes with this silk is from Psalm 115:13-15 (ESV), “He will bless those who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord, both small and great. May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children. May you be blessed of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth!”
Israel & New Breed’s song “No limits” is connected to this. The lyrics are written from the perspective of the Lord speaking to us, reminding us that we need to remember He is a limitless God and we need to stop trying to limit Him or box Him in so He feels understandable (and heaven forbid, controllable). It declares a time of increase and harvest – multiplication and enlargement. And finally it reminds us to not forget to ASK. Ask and it shall be given (Matthew 7:7).
A Prophetic Nugget from Daily Downloads from Heaven by Meghan Williams is connected to this. It’s called “Take the Limits Off of Me.”
John 16:24 (TPT) Until now you’ve not been bold enough to ask the Father for a single thing in my name, but now you can ask, and keep on asking him! And you can be sure that you’ll receive what you ask for, and your joy will have no limits!
Beloved, I AM a good Father who loves His children. Do you think a young child hesitates from asking their beloved earthly parent for anything their heart desires? Or that the parent of the cherished little one doesn’t weigh each request with reverence, desiring deeply to bless the child they love?
So beloved one, ask! Resist the urge to edit your requests, and instead pour out your heart’s desires to Me – trusting Me with those secret thoughts. If I withhold, it is not from a place of rejection or any lack of love, for My desire to bless you is beyond your comprehension. So take the limits off of Me and ask.
Another Prophetic Nugget from Daily Downloads from Heaven by Meghan Williams is connected to this. It’s called “Hold Fast to Hope and Believe.”
Genesis 40:14 (VOICE) But I ask one thing. Remember me when things are going well for you. If you have the opportunity, do me a favor and mention me to Pharaoh. Perhaps he will get me out of this place.
Beloved, you need not curry the favor of man, nor look to them in your time of need. I AM the great I AM, and I AM the One to look to. I AM the One who knows each plan for you and the perfect execution of each.
Look to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith – the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. I AM God. There is no one higher than Me. Refuse to create an idol by looking to man to “help” when you believe Me slow to answer. Though I may seem to tarry, I tarry not.
Beloved, I know the hour and the moment of your deliverance. Look to Me and trust Me to move at exactly the right time. Embrace each moment, allowing the trials to increase your strength and your faith. Hold fast to hope and believe.
Another Prophetic Nugget from Daily Downloads from Heaven by Meghan Williams is connected to this. It’s called “YHVH Jireh (the Lord your Provider).”
Matthew 6:11 (KJV) Give us this day our daily bread.
Beloved, look to Me for your provision. Resist the urge to trust in man – who is as changeable as a summer breeze, or even to trust in your own human efforts – which are fallible at best. Instead look to Me, and know I AM fully able to take care of My children.
I AM YHVH Jireh, the Lord your Provider, and I AM creative in My provision. I multiplied the loaves and fishes, and I caused the Israelites’ shoes to never wear out as they wandered the desert. Look to Me, and trust Me to meet every need in its time.
Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
A final Prophetic Nugget from Daily Downloads from Heaven by Meghan Williams is connected to this. It’s called “Manifest Provision.”
Galatians 6:7 (VOICE) Make no mistake: God can’t be mocked. What you give is what you get. What you sow, you harvest.
Beloved, trust the process. You have been faithful to give, so you will be faithful to receive. Resist the urge to be impatient in the pause in between the two. For a cheerful giver gives simply for the joy of giving, not as a manipulation to receive. So keep your heart pure and give from a place of loving obedience, and refuse to let anything steal that joy.
I AM faithful and I AM good. What I have said, I will do. I cannot operate in a manner opposed to My character. So quietly wait in steadfast assurance knowing that I will multiply back to you your harvest. I AM fertile soil, so when you sow in Me you will reap abundantly.
A Meditation of the Word called “The Keys to Multiplication” from Elisa Eaton of Waiting in the Wings is connected to this.
John 6:10-13 (TPT) … So on the vast grassy slope, more than five thousand hungry people sat down. Jesus then took the barley loaves and the fish and gave thanks to God. He then gave it to the disciples to distribute to the people. Miraculously, the food multiplied, with everyone eating as much as they wanted. When everyone was satisfied, Jesus told his disciples, “Now go back and gather up the pieces left over so that nothing will be wasted.” The disciples filled up twelve baskets of fragments, a basket of leftovers for each disciple.
The keys to multiplication in ministry is remembering that there is always more than enough. It is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. You do not have to beg for your portion because you have Christ and Christ is the very Bread from Heaven and the Word of Life.
Like the loaves of bread and fishes, what you have to give to others will always come from of the overflow of your relationship with God. Your daily portion of His life and your daily portion of His Word are first and foremost for you. When the time comes to minister to others, seek God’s face and He will bless and multiply your portion.
Has someone come knocking on your door for bread or fish? Look into your cupboards, that miraculous storehouse of your heart. What is sustaining you today from His Word? What is the encouragement He has poured into your cup? What is the gentle correction that has shifted your thoughts and attitudes back towards Him? What is the revelation that you see bubbling forth from His Spirit at this hour?
Beloved, take a portion of what you have received and watch God multiply it. You will find that you will always have more than enough to give to others—and even some left over!
A pair of Prophetic Nuggets from “Daily Downloads from Heaven” by Meghan Williams are connected to this. They’re based on 2 Kings 2:9-10.
The first Prophetic Nugget is called “Ask in Faith.”
2 Kings 2:9 (VOICE) After the two had made it to the other side of the Jordan, Elijah spoke to Elisha. Elijah: Tell me what it is you would like me to do for you before I am taken away from you. Elisha: Please, I wish to receive a double portion of your spirit. As your successor, I want to have twice the portion of your power.
Beloved, if anointing is what you seek, don’t be afraid to ask. I love to empower My children, and I love to work through you. For those who are willing and tenacious in their faith, I AM able to do amazing and awesome things.
So if you desire to move powerfully on My behalf, cultivate relationship with Me and ask boldly. For I have given you access because of My love for you, so approach Me without hesitation, and ask in faith expecting Me to respond.
The second Prophetic Nugget is called “A Yielded Vessel Bears Much Fruit.”
2 Kings 2:10 (VOICE) Elijah: What you have requested of me is challenging, but it will be done if you witness my departure. But if you do not watch, then you will not have your double portion.
Beloved, you desire increase, but remember it often comes as a result of obedience and vigilance. Be sensitive to My Spirit’s leadings and you don’t miss a thing. Be ready and alert, and – when I give direction – be quick to obey.
Remember, beloved, your understanding isn’t required for you to be obedient. Step out in faith. Trust My direction. Trust I’ll bring loving correction when needed. So obey and trust, and then watch as I increase the powerful ways I move through you. A yielded vessel bears much fruit.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Multiplication Power, which is used as a symbol of coming into unity with God and those He yokes us with all for the purpose of the multiplication power. The deeper meaning of this oil reads:
The multiplication power comes when forces join (one puts a thousand to flight and two puts ten thousand – Deuteronomy 32:30) and synergy happens, creating a deep and abiding strength. A strong marriage can be an example of this: the masculine and feminine traits joining with God in their midst – a powerhouse that brings forth life.
In this anointing oil, each essential oil is a “fighter” – with living, individual power, but as they’re combined they have a synergy that brings that multiplication power. These oils are mirroring the heart behind this anointing oil – the multiplication power. Again, one bringing a thousand to flight as two brings TEN thousand. Combined energies. Synergistic power. Exponential multiplication. In this anointing oil each essential oil has its role and that role or characteristic prophetically mirrors necessary roles and traits needed in groups to bring unity and that synergy that brings deep strength.
- Lavender blends well with most oils. This flexibility speaks to what is needed to solidify unity. Working well with others. Joining. Melding. Multiplying together.
- Ylang ylang has sweet and tenacious characteristics. This too speaks to the heart of the unifying warrior – tenacious, persistent yet sweet, able to connect with others.
- Cassia is often used for vascular disorders. It’s help in keeping the blood (life) moving throughout the body is a vital part of unity.
- Blood orange is one of the oils used to address nervous tension and stress. In the same way, for unity you need those who defuse situations and bring peace in lieu of tension.
- Cedar has deep roots. It has a steadying factor. It also astringent and antiputrescent – combatting decay and purification. Bringing healing and cleansing to the body.
- Roman chamomile is antibacterial, a fighter in your body – a warrior, like special forces. It is an agent that destroys that which attacks the body. It not only attacks the enemy, it’s the one who heals, promotes health, and brings harmony.
- Oak moss is also called oak lungs or lung moss. It treats respiratory issues. In the same way, breathing life – making the way for the Breath of Life (the Holy Spirit) to be in the midst.
- Labdanum (rose of Sharon) representing the Christ. The bond that connects us, grafting us and holding us together.
We pray this blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this letter, I explain on my personal blog in a post called God Speaking Through Silk why I began sharing these on my personal blog. Later, I felt led to share some on the Dyed4you Ministries blog as well. So I share some here and some there (you can find the ones there in the silk words category). To find out more about the words we birth – including how they are created and what is typically included – visit our About Our Silk Letters and Art Words page.
The name of your silk is The Blood. The colors in it are:
- White representing victory
- Ruby representing Jesus (Yeshua)
- Cranberry representing that you are worth the ultimate price
The name of your silk is El Shaddai (The All-Sufficient God). The colors in it are:
- Magenta representing child of the Almighty
- Fuchsia representing deep place of the heart
- Soft gold representing compassion
- Pale yellow representing gentle touch and Spirit of understanding
- White representing purity of heart
- Sage green representing fullness of joy
- Kelly green representing flourishing
The story of Elizabeth and Mary from Luke 1:36-55 is connected to this silk. Below are some of the key verses that were highlighted (but we suggest reading the whole story for yourself).
- Luke 1:38 (AMP) Then Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word.”…
- Luke 1:45 (AMP) And blessed [spiritually fortunate and favored by God] is she who believed and confidently trusted that there would be a fulfillment of the things that were spoken to her [by the angel sent] from the Lord.”
- Luke 1:46-47 (AMP) And Mary said, “My soul magnifies and exalts the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
- Luke 1:50 (AMP) “And His mercy is upon generation after generation Toward those who [stand in great awe of God and] fear Him.
This is our Rapha flag, which features our Healing Flow silk. This flag is part of our “Names of God” Dyed4you Art flag line. Each of these flags feature an image of a related Dyed4you silk, the word for which is included as part of the word that goes with this flag. Additionally, these flags are anointed with the same oils as the original silks.
The Hebrew lettering on this flag says: Jehovah Rapha, which means the Lord our Healer. This name comes from Exodus 15:26 (NIV) [emphasis mine] “He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”” Continue reading “Dyed4you Art Flag: Rapha”
- Turquoise representing healing
- Royal blue representing the truth of God’s Word
- Emerald green representing restoration
The scriptures that goes with this silk are:
- Psalm 41:2-3 (NIV) The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.
- Isaiah 44:3 (VOICE) Like a devoted gardener, I will pour sweet water on parched land, streams on hard-packed ground; I will pour My spirit on your children and grandchildren—and let My blessing flow to your descendants.
- Isaiah 58:11 (VOICE) The Eternal One will never leave you; He will lead you in the way that you should go. When you feel dried up and worthless, God will nourish you and give you strength. And you will grow like a garden lovingly tended; you will be like a spring whose water never runs out.
- Psalm 121: 1-2 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth
- Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?