Daniel 3 tells details the account of King Nebuchadnezzar and the three Jewish men Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. The men reported to the king for refusing to bow and worship the king’s idols as he had commanded. Continue reading “Faith in the Fire”
- Testimony: “Blessed” by printcard
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Leave the Rest to Me
- Dyed4you Art: Morning Dance
- Dyed4you Readymade: Crinkle Silk called Stay the Course (on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “Lavished Love (Luke 7:37-48)”
- Testimony: “Stunningly beautiful” tassel tallit 😊 and “Stellar” bendie wings
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Persist in Faith
- Dyed4you Art: Walk of Faith
- Dyed4you silk: Regular bendie shields🛡called Covenant of Trust (on Etsy) and Walk of Faith/Adonai Elohim (Lord God) giftset (on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “True to His Word (Numbers 23:19)”
Tears stream down my face; I know the blessing is coming.
For so long I’ve been waiting, never losing faith. Continue reading “Steadfast One”
A sky so dark, smoke rising from the ground.
Broken and battle weary, not an ally to be found.
Bruised and battered, I fall to my knees.
I cry out loud, “Lord help me please!” Continue reading “My Promise to You”
Your light, Father, it calls to us – like a lighthouse on a bank surrounded by a body of water. It may be the very dark of night and the storm may be raging around us, but the beacon of hope is shining out. It is guiding us back to safety, back to the wonderful warm glow of light that floods – out piercing any darkness. The light is brighter in the darkness, and the darkness cannot shut it out. Continue reading “Tend Your Light”
Psalm 62 1-2 (NIV) Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
He is our everything! Papa is our strength and our fortress, we need nothing else. Daily we are faced with different battles, we may be torn left and right and feel like throwing in the towel, but He is right there walking with us step by step. When we are weak, He is strong for us and gets us through anything, even what seems impossible. He is the God of the impossible. Continue reading “He is our Strength”
Psalm 45:3 (NASB) Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, In Your splendor and Your majesty!
Beloved, stand ready. Be prepared to fight at My command. You do not war against flesh and blood, but against supernatural powers that would move against you and against My Kingdom. But do not be afraid, for I have overcome the wicked one.
Beloved, none can stand against Me. As My children stand with Me, they are aligned and prepared for victory. For I AM the victorious One. So stand. Resist the devil and all his efforts to move you. Stand in faith – unwavering. Stand with Me. Continue reading “Stand Ready”
- Coral representing depth of the heart
- China red representing fierce love
- Cream representing sweet aroma
- Copper shimmer representing giving it all up to the Lord
Ephesians 3:12 (AMP) in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him [that is, our faith gives us sufficient courage to freely and openly approach God through Christ].
Beloved, refuse to cower. I love My children and welcome them in My presence. There is no reason to cower or hesitate when you know who you are in Me. So refuse to allow guilt, fear, shame, the opinions of men, or any other force to convince you that you are unworthy. For those thoughts do not align with Mine.
Instead, may the truth of your identity find its foundation in My thoughts of you. May your truth align firmly with My Word. And may you walk in boldness rooted in Me. You are the child of the King, so refuse to cower, beloved, and walk in the boldness of your true identity. Continue reading “Refuse to Cower”