Daniel 3 tells details the account of King Nebuchadnezzar and the three Jewish men Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. The men reported to the king for refusing to bow and worship the king’s idols as he had commanded. Continue reading “Faith in the Fire”
Beloved, the weapons of war I have given you are mighty and unlike anything of this world. I call you this day to take another look in your arsenal for a weapon that is often overlooked and undervalued—the weapon of rest. Yes, there are times when you need to exercise your faith in an active, forceful manner. However, there are some wars that can only be won through quietness and confidence, the times when I call you to simply rest and trust in My Word. Continue reading “The Weapon of Rest”
1 Samuel 1:4-5 (ESV) On the day when Elkanah sacrificed, he would give portions to Peninnah his wife and to all her sons and daughters. But to Hannah he gave a double portion, because he loved her, though the Lord had closed her womb.
Just as Elkanah gave Hannah a double portion out of his great love for her, though she bore him no children, so too does My boundless love extend towards you. The place of favor you have in My heart does not need to be continually earned; there is no need, for you are inherently worth loving. My eternal desire is to show My great affections toward you and lavish you in a double portion of blessing—My Spirit and My Kingdom. Will you open your heart to fully receive what I have to give?
Though I am the giver of good gifts, a gift is of no use if it is not accepted. Therefore, I am stirring your innermost being and knocking upon the doors of your heart. Will you open to Me? Will you make room to receive your double portion?
Expand your mind, beloved. Remove the limits off of Me and off of yourself. Resist the urge to box Me in by determining what you believe I would and can do for you. For through the cross, you’ve seen how far I’m willing to go for you. I hold nothing of Myself back. As you let go of false and limiting beliefs, more of My Kingdom will begin to manifest in your life. For just as the earth draws the rain, so too will your open and believing heart draw the manifestations of My love to you in surprising new ways.
Song of Solomon 5:2 (VOICE) Her: I was sleeping, but my heart was awake when I heard a sound, the sound of my love pounding at the door. Him: Open yourself to me, my sister, my dearest, my sweet dove, my flawless beauty. My head is drenched with dew; my hair is soaked with the wetness of the night.
Ephesians 6:16 “Above all else, taking the Shield of Faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the Wicked One!”
Several years ago, during a time of being beaten down by the devil, I cried out to the LORD in prayer for help. I was drowning in despair. I simply couldn’t win the battles of life. I was stressed, tired, and in anguish. I wanted to die. Then God showed up as He always does.
I had a dream. In the dream, the Holy Spirit came to show me my error. He stood at my right side. His presence was soothing, strengthening, and forever desirable.
Then suddenly Satan also showed up. He took a very close stance just a few yards in front of me and began to shoot me continually with arrows. These sharp darts were piercing through my chest and plunging deep into my soul. The Holy Spirit spoke into my ear, “Do you see?” He drew my attention to the arrows inside of my soul. I understood now why I was in so much pain.
I looked inside of my inner being and saw these “fiery darts.” They were dangerous and causing damage. These sharp arrows pierced through my chest and entered deep inside and immediately began to dissolve into deadly poison until the arrow disappeared.
Any arrow that was not immediately removed dissolved into a poison that began to travel through my entire body, soul, and mind. The poison was making me sick, even unto death… and the arrows never stopped coming. I was being bombarded constantly with more and more arrows from the wicked one.
The Holy Spirit had been gently explaining and showing all this to me, but then He suddenly exclaimed, “Look at the ground in front of you! Look what is at your feet!” I looked down at my feet. There it was… just laying there… my shield of faith.
The Holy Spirit exclaimed loudly, “Pick it up, and take hold of it!” I bent down and took it up and held it in front of my body. The devil did not stop shooting the arrows at me, but now they were hitting my shield of faith and falling to the ground instead of piercing through my chest. No more arrows. No more poison. So now I had to keep my shield up and work on getting the poison of the old arrows out through forgiveness, prayer, and repentance.
God was faithful. He heard my prayer for help, and He came to my rescue. The devil was attacking me viciously, and I did nothing to stop him because I didn’t know how to. God showed me what I was doing wrong and how to change it. The Lord says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). Let’s take up our shield of faith and renew our minds.
Ephesians 6:10-18 (NKJV) THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD – Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints….
- Testimony: “Every name moved my heart” Dyed4you Art Names of God tallit “Holy is His Name” (on Etsy)
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Pause to Remember
- Dyed4you Art: Whisper His Name
- Dyed4you Readymade: Whisper His Name/relentless in battle gift set (on Etsy) and (FYI Come Away/Warrior Princess Gift set from last week is on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “The Testing of our Faith” and “Grace in the Faith Walk (Num 20-24)” and “Careless Words (Matthew 12:36)”
- Show and tell: my new Holy is His Name Dyed4you Art tallit
- Testimony: “She loved it” gift scarf, “Strengthen my faith” tallit, and a couple oldies from our Dyed4you Art blog Silent Auction and The Lord’s Presence in an Ice Storm
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Choose the Better Part
- Dyed4you Art: Come Away
- Dyed4you Readymade: Dyed4you Art Names of God tallits “Holy is His Name” (on Etsy) and “Yeshua” (on Etsy), and there is one giftset with the art we featured today available on Etsy (and of course you can get one from our Dyed4you Art site too)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “I shall not want”
- Testimony: “Stunningly beautiful” tassel tallit 😊 and “Stellar” bendie wings
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Persist in Faith
- Dyed4you Art: Walk of Faith
- Dyed4you silk: Regular bendie shields🛡called Covenant of Trust (on Etsy) and Walk of Faith/Adonai Elohim (Lord God) giftset (on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “True to His Word (Numbers 23:19)”
- Show and tell: The Dove Dyed4you Art flag (on Etsy)
- Testimony: The Dove confirmation (Introducing: Wings of the Spirit (The Dove))
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Walk with Confidence
- Dyed4you Art: Wings of the Spirit
- Dyed4you silk: Outpouring of Grace tassel tallit (on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW posts called “Expectation of Good (Hebrews 11:6)” and “Types of Personal Prophetic Words”
As the ocean before me stands deep and wide,
I know just beyond the expanse my destiny lies. Continue reading “A Way is Made”