- Turquoise representing healing
- Royal blue representing the truth of God’s Word
- Emerald green representing restoration
The scriptures that goes with this silk are:
- Psalm 41:2-3 (NIV) The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.
- Isaiah 44:3 (VOICE) Like a devoted gardener, I will pour sweet water on parched land, streams on hard-packed ground; I will pour My spirit on your children and grandchildren—and let My blessing flow to your descendants.
- Isaiah 58:11 (VOICE) The Eternal One will never leave you; He will lead you in the way that you should go. When you feel dried up and worthless, God will nourish you and give you strength. And you will grow like a garden lovingly tended; you will be like a spring whose water never runs out.
- Psalm 121: 1-2 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth
- Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?