Put down the phone, the TV remote, and put the games way. Block out the distractions, and sit with Me. Just sit with Me and hear all I have to say to you. I want to tell you how much I love you, and I want to tell you all about the plans I have for you. However, you are always so busy, and sometimes you are busy doing nothing. Continue reading “Sit with Me”
- Show and tell: my new Holy is His Name Dyed4you Art tallit
- Testimony: “She loved it” gift scarf, “Strengthen my faith” tallit, and a couple oldies from our Dyed4you Art blog Silent Auction and The Lord’s Presence in an Ice Storm
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Choose the Better Part
- Dyed4you Art: Come Away
- Dyed4you Readymade: Dyed4you Art Names of God tallits “Holy is His Name” (on Etsy) and “Yeshua” (on Etsy), and there is one giftset with the art we featured today available on Etsy (and of course you can get one from our Dyed4you Art site too)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “I shall not want”
This is a series of Prophetic Nuggets that are connected by scripture / theme. It is a series of four Prophetic Nuggets based on Psalm 42:1, 5, 7-8 (VOICE): Continue reading “Deep Calls unto Deep (Psalm 42)”
- Show and tell: new Dyed4you silk
- Testimony: Weighty Awe (Painted Glory Wings)
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Come and Know Me More
- Dyed4you Art: Throne Room Glory
- Dyed4you silk: Glory of the Throne Room handled bendie wing (5mm aka “light” weight silk)
- Other stuff: Dyed4you Ministries posts called “Experience the Throne Room” and “The Glory of the Throne Room and the Value of His Presence” and “A Throne-Room Perspective”
- Daily Downloads from Heaven available on Amazon – more info on the Author Meghan Williams page
Beloved, look toward the heavens and hear the distant rumble of thunder. Be drawn toward the ever-increasing rolling rumble, punctuated by the staccato of lightning flashes. The thunder is like the surrounding voice of many waters, sounding as deep as the sea and coming from everywhere all at once. Continue reading “Experience the Throne Room”
The glory of the throne room exists outside of space and time, beloved. The door in the spirit realm stands open – waiting, an invitation for you to step in. Immerse yourself in My presence. Saturate yourself in My glory.
Value Me – value My presence – as the greatest gift imaginable. Just as I have held nothing back in My pursuit of you, hold nothing back in your pursuit of Me. Value Me as the rarest of gems and sacrifice all to have Me. I AM worth the cost. Continue reading “The Glory of the Throne Room and the Value of His Presence”
Proverbs 1:7 (TPT) How then does a man gain the essence of wisdom? We cross the threshold of true knowledge when we live in obedient devotion to God. Stubborn know-it-alls will never stop to do this, for they scorn true wisdom and knowledge.
Beloved, live in obedient devotion to Me. Comb through My Word, and discover what true obedience looks like, then walk in it. Resist the urge to dismiss that which you don’t understand. Instead inquire of My Holy Spirit for clarity, and truly learn of Me.
Embrace wisdom, for true wisdom comes from Me. Remember My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are My ways your ways. Expect the unexpected, and trust My ability to lead as you seek to humbly submit. That, beloved, is the essence of wisdom. Continue reading “Obedient Devotion”
Genesis 3:8 (KJV) And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Beloved, My desire is and always has been to walk among you and to talk with you. My desire has always been for you to be naked and unashamed, with nothing hindering our intimacy and communion. This is still My desire today.
So choose wisely, beloved, in what you say and do. Be intentional not to choose things that bring shame that would cause you to hide from Me. And in the moments you realize you have, quickly repent and move on. Let nothing separate you from Me or cause you to want to hide, for you are Mine. Continue reading “Unhindered – Naked and Unashamed”
Job 11:7 (NIV) Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
Beloved, I AM fathomless, yet I AM worth the effort to try. The depths of My mysteries have no end. The stretch of My hand goes beyond comprehension. And yet, those who seek Me are blessed, and those who hunger and thirst for Me are filled.
So though My ways may defy understanding, still you should seek to understand. And though My thoughts are higher than your thoughts, seek to raise yours to Mine. I AM fathomless, beloved, and yet seek to fathom Me. Continue reading “Seek to Fathom Me”
Matthew 5:6 (GW) Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for God’s approval. They will be satisfied.
Beloved, when your heart is fixed on Me, nothing you say or do can pull you from My grasp. This is not to say you will be perfect, nor that you will be sinless, simply that if your heart is fixed on Me, My heart will stay fixed on you.
I’m not afraid of your imperfection. Your flawed choices don’t surprise Me or scare Me off. I AM for those who are for Me, and as you seek to yield your path to Me, I will lead you on. So cultivate your hunger, and stir up your thirst. Continually increase your pursuit of Me, and trust Me to light your way.