This is part IV in a series of Prophetic Nuggets from “Daily Downloads from Heaven” by Meghan Williams that are connected by scripture / theme and were birthed over an 18-month period. It is a set of Prophetic Nuggets based on Proverbs 3 (the Wisdom chapter) separated into six parts and 29 downloads. Continue reading “Wisdom (Proverbs 3) – Part IV”
John 1:16 (NASB) For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace.
Refuse to be self-absorbed or empty. Pursue God’s fullness not empty things or people for this fulfillment, and you will never be empty. In order to pour out His true love, a person must be full of God’s love. Receive His fullness, for in God we lack nothing. Pray for loved ones who may be experiencing lack and who are in need of hope and fullness of God’s supernatural love.
by Sara Trog
Jeremiah 29:13 (NASB) And you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
Beloved, I am present in every season of your life and fully involved in every situation you walk through. While My dwelling presence may seem more evident during times of peace and plenty, I assure you that I am with you just the same in hardship. I am faithful and have promised to never leave your side. Continue reading “I Am Present In Every Season”
Put down the phone, the TV remote, and put the games way. Block out the distractions, and sit with Me. Just sit with Me and hear all I have to say to you. I want to tell you how much I love you, and I want to tell you all about the plans I have for you. However, you are always so busy, and sometimes you are busy doing nothing. Continue reading “Sit with Me”
- Show and tell: my new Holy is His Name Dyed4you Art tallit
- Testimony: “She loved it” gift scarf, “Strengthen my faith” tallit, and a couple oldies from our Dyed4you Art blog Silent Auction and The Lord’s Presence in an Ice Storm
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Choose the Better Part
- Dyed4you Art: Come Away
- Dyed4you Readymade: Dyed4you Art Names of God tallits “Holy is His Name” (on Etsy) and “Yeshua” (on Etsy), and there is one giftset with the art we featured today available on Etsy (and of course you can get one from our Dyed4you Art site too)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “I shall not want”
This is a series of Prophetic Nuggets that are connected by scripture / theme. It is a series of four Prophetic Nuggets based on Psalm 42:1, 5, 7-8 (VOICE): Continue reading “Deep Calls unto Deep (Psalm 42)”
- Show and tell: new Dyed4you silk
- Testimony: Weighty Awe (Painted Glory Wings)
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Come and Know Me More
- Dyed4you Art: Throne Room Glory
- Dyed4you silk: Glory of the Throne Room handled bendie wing (5mm aka “light” weight silk)
- Other stuff: Dyed4you Ministries posts called “Experience the Throne Room” and “The Glory of the Throne Room and the Value of His Presence” and “A Throne-Room Perspective”
- Daily Downloads from Heaven available on Amazon – more info on the Author Meghan Williams page
Beloved, look toward the heavens and hear the distant rumble of thunder. Be drawn toward the ever-increasing rolling rumble, punctuated by the staccato of lightning flashes. The thunder is like the surrounding voice of many waters, sounding as deep as the sea and coming from everywhere all at once. Continue reading “Experience the Throne Room”
The glory of the throne room exists outside of space and time, beloved. The door in the spirit realm stands open – waiting, an invitation for you to step in. Immerse yourself in My presence. Saturate yourself in My glory.
Value Me – value My presence – as the greatest gift imaginable. Just as I have held nothing back in My pursuit of you, hold nothing back in your pursuit of Me. Value Me as the rarest of gems and sacrifice all to have Me. I AM worth the cost. Continue reading “The Glory of the Throne Room and the Value of His Presence”
Proverbs 1:7 (TPT) How then does a man gain the essence of wisdom? We cross the threshold of true knowledge when we live in obedient devotion to God. Stubborn know-it-alls will never stop to do this, for they scorn true wisdom and knowledge.
Beloved, live in obedient devotion to Me. Comb through My Word, and discover what true obedience looks like, then walk in it. Resist the urge to dismiss that which you don’t understand. Instead inquire of My Holy Spirit for clarity, and truly learn of Me.
Embrace wisdom, for true wisdom comes from Me. Remember My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are My ways your ways. Expect the unexpected, and trust My ability to lead as you seek to humbly submit. That, beloved, is the essence of wisdom. Continue reading “Obedient Devotion”