- White representing purity
- Golden yellow representing joy
- Pale yellow representing gentle touch
- Soft gold representing radiance
- Dark Amber representing glory of His presence
- Gold shimmer representing divine light
The scriptures that go with it are:
- Hebrews 11:11 (AMP) “By faith even Sarah herself received the ability to conceive [a child], even [when she was long] past the normal age for it, because she considered Him who had given her the promise to be reliable and true [to His word].
- James 2:23-24 (AMP) And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND THIS [faith] WAS CREDITED TO HIM [by God] AS RIGHTEOUSNESS and AS CONFORMITY TO HIS WILL,” and he was called the friend of God. You see that a man (believer) is justified by works and not by faith alone [that is, by acts of obedience a born-again believer reveals his faith].
- Exodus 34:34-35 (NLT) But whenever he went into the Tent of Meeting to speak with the Lord, he would remove the veil until he came out again. Then he would give the people whatever instructions the Lord had given him, and the people of Israel would see the radiant glow of his face. So he would put the veil over his face until he returned to speak with the Lord.
The commentary from the Voice translation’s 1 Samuel 1 is connected to this.
The story of Samuel begins quietly, not with a great warrior coming onto the scene, but with the faithful prayer of a woman who wants to be a mother. The underlying message of the books of Samuel is, as in many other places in the Bible, that faith and trust in God are more important than any trust we place in human beings—even powerful human beings. Hannah’s prayers for a child, her absolute faith in God’s plan, and her willingness to be a part of it however she can, resonate as the kings and warriors begin to enter the stage. Without her faith, there can be no story.
In the same way, we must stand steadfast in our faith, and trust that God is at work regardless of what we experience with our natural senses. He is the God of the impossible. We dare not limit Him with our preconceived notions of what will happen for His ability and miraculous working power far surpasses even our wildest imaginations. So we must rest in our faith that He is good and He is God, and remember He is worth praising regardless of our circumstance.
A Prophetic Nugget from “Daily Downloads from Heaven” by Meghan Williams is connected to this. It’s called “Cling and Sing.”
Psalm 118:14 (VOICE) He is my strength, and He is the reason I sing; He has been there to save me in every situation.
Beloved, praise Me in every situation. I AM your strength. I AM El Maowz (God your strength). Allow Me to strengthen you, beloved, regardless of circumstances. Praise Me. Let joy pour forth from deep in your soul because I AM worthy. Let your songs of love be a victory cry that you refuse to waver, that you trust Me implicitly.
I AM Yeshua (your salvation). My hand is extended to you, beloved. Take hold. Cling to Me. I AM strong and I will strengthen. We will stand fast together. The enemy cannot stand against us so cling and sing. Cling and sing, beloved. Your deliverance is here.
2 Samuel 22:33 (NKJV) God [is] my strength [and] power, And He makes my way perfect.
A final Prophetic Nugget from “Daily Downloads from Heaven” by Meghan Williams is connected to this. It’s called “Let My Touch on Your Life Testify.”
Psalm 103:5 (AMPC) Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]!
Beloved, allow My word to satisfy you as the choicest meat and richest honey. And My Spirit to refresh and restore you. Be saturated and rejuvenated in My presence. Allow Me to buoy you – lifting and strengthening you – you are an overcomer!
Let My touch on your life testify to My goodness, announcing to the world that I AM fulfilling, revitalizing, and sustaining. Let My joy radiate from your face that the lightness of your countenance might attest to My love for My children. Let your expectation of good cause you to shine like a beacon of hope in the darkness, for I AM good and I relish delighting Myself in you.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Radiant Light. The scripture that goes with this oil is Isaiah 60:1 (AMP) “Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you–rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!”
Deeper meaning of this oil shares that the Lord’s heart is for His light to both shine on us and through us. 1 Thessalonians 5:5 says Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day and Psalm 89:15 says we are blessed when we walk in the light of [His] countenance.
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, I explain on my personal blog in a post called God Speaking Through Silk why I began sharing these on my personal blog. Later, I felt led to share some on the Dyed4you Ministries blog as well. So I share some here and some there (you can find the ones there in the silk words category). To find out more about the words we birth – including how they are created and what is typically included – visit our About Our Silk Letters and Art Words page.